CEF are launching their first ever Electrical Wholesale Trade Show on Friday 19th June at Birmingham NEC. The show is set to be a great event, with CEF sharing vital insights and special offers with both existing and prospect customers.
Beacon are delighted to see that one of our key electrical suppliers are launching a unique electrical Trade Show and we urge those that are interested to attend the free event.
With a fantastic range of features and a full seminar programme, the event is sure to deliver key electrical insights to both new and existing CEF customers.
The show features:
- Exhibits from over 40 leading industry suppliers
- “Only on the Day” special promotional prices
- Cutting edge product knowledge seminars
- CEF innovations and solutions
Choose from four seminars:
- BS7671 - 17th edition amendment: This seminar highlights changes to wiring regulations and how this will impact you and your business.
- Voltage Optimisation: Energy saving solutions and implementation.
- Excellence in alarm installation: Everything you need to know in relation to smoke, heat and carbon monoxide alarms for your property.
- Top 10 things you didn't know about LED lighting: LED is now the first choice when designing or installing lighting. Find out more about how it can help your bottom line in the long run.
Fantastic free prize draws include:
- A Ford Transit Van for 18 months, complete with own logo!
- Land Rover off road driving experience day
- Jaguar F-Type weekend experience
- Michael McIntyre tickets
- Mercedes merchandise
Can you afford to miss out? To find out more about the CEF Trade Show and to register to attend, please click here.