Two of Beacon's industry partners, The Responsible Hospitality Partnership (RHP Ltd) and HOSPA, are running two open training sessions on two of the industry’s ‘hottest topics’. The events will be hosted at one of Oxford’s quirkiest and responsible eateries, Turl Street Kitchen.
The morning will focus on ‘sustainability training for finance managers’. The course will be delivered in 4 hours and will show how much your business can save by implementing techniques and technologies to improve your environmental credentials and how you should report progress in financial and other publications.
- Learn to use metrics to good effect and methods to keep track of performance
- Utilise payback, return on investment and other methodologies to assess the value of resource efficiency programmes
- Understand the role of responsible business reporting in broader financial and corporate reports
The afternoon session will focus on the topic of, food waste prevention, will cover how to understand where and why food waste arises in your business, how much it is costing your business and critically, how to prevent it.
This short and snappy course will be delivered in just 3.5hours and is a great opportunity for chefs, food buyers, and service staff in hospitality and food service environments.
- Learn to calculate the costs of food waste to your business
- Understand where and why food waste arises and take steps to prevent food waste in the workplace
- Monitor progress and assess the impact of waste prevention programmes
Each course costs £195 + VAT and can be easily booked online through Eventbrite. See weblinks below:
Sustainability Training for Finance Managers
Tuesday 21st October at Turl Street Kitchen, Oxford at 9am – 1pm
Waste Prevention Training
Tuesday 21st October at Turl Street Kitchen, Oxford at 2pm – 5.30pm
Tea and coffee with refreshments is included in the event price and lunch will be provided if attending both courses.
RHP is a highly successful responsible hospitality and tourism consultancy aiming to help businesses reduce costs, improve staff morale and build trust in your brand by helping you to operate in a socially responsible way. It has a long history of providing quirky and thought provoking training courses, it can deliver highly effective workshops & facilitation environments encouraging businesses to find their own solutions and innovates tools to support individual initiatives.
For further enquires please contact info@rhpltd or visit www.rhpltd.net