Maximise your food sales and increase your share of the growing eating out market with Brakes Hotel Food Guide and Club. ...
Working with hotel owners and operators, and pulling on over 50 years’ experience of serving the hotel sector, Brakes has developed the Hotel Food Guide and Club to help you maximise your food sales and increase your share of the growing eating out market.
Developing great menus is only part of running a great food business, so in addition to menu planning advice for all hotel dining opportunities, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, bar snacks and room service you will also find help and advice on other key areas including:
· Menu planning advice for all hotel dining opportunities, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, bar snacks and room service
· Staff feeding
· Conference and banqueting, along with menu suggestions
· Housekeeping and hospitality
· Equipment and supplies
· Tips on marketing your hotel and maximising your food sales
· Business tools such as conversion charts
· Kitchen management, and much more
To download a copy of the Hotel Food Guide please click here.
Brakes have also launched the Brakes Hotel Food Club to compliment the Hotel Food Guide. This is a free to join club that gives members access to exclusive special offers, business tools, free point of sale, sales and marketing plans and many other benefits. Visit www.brake.co.uk/hotelfoodclub
and quote promo code “Beacon” to join now for free.
To open an account with Brakes or discuss your food purchasing in more detail please contact your Beacon Account Manager or call the Beacon team on 01904 695588.